A photograph can speak a thousand words. In the right moment, it captures not only what we look like, but who we are. It stops time just long enough for us to catch up to it. It can capture a giggle so loud that you can almost hear it through the paper; a love so strong that your heart will ache to see it. The biggest moments and the tiniest details. It captures everything we never want to forget. What do you want to remember?
Carmen Reese specializes in photographing newborns, children, seniors and families in the most natural of ways. Natural light and environmental settings create images that speak in the simplest of terms, but with volumes of emotion. Documenting the details, the moments, and the beauty of her tiny subjects and the ones who love them, she creates photographs that will be treasured for a lifetime.
14 facts about me
- I’m in love with life
- I found love and he loves me back
- I love to travel, meet people, try new food and new rhythms
- I have 13 nieces, 7 nephew and 3 Great Nephews
- I’m blessed with family & friends
- Morning coffee, but Hot Tea in the afternoon
- I’m Addicted to Cupcakes and Silver Jewelry
- I’m passionate about what I do
- I’m a 8 to 9 hours of sleep type of gal, anything less and I’m SLEEPY.
- I could eat Chinese food everyday of my life. Yuuuummmy
- I love to dance.
- I pray.
- I laugh. I cry too, I’m very sensitive and romantic.
- I’m happy were I am and I’m following my dream right here, right now…
Life is beautiful, just the way it is. Smile, sparkle, shine!